Thea - Customer Support Agent
Last Update vor einem Jahr
In order to be able to write a winning press release, it’s also necessary to understand the press release structure.
Here’s what a press release should include:
Regardless of what you’re writing about – every press release should contain:
- Headline – a taster of what you can expect
- Lead – a brief overview of the story, including answers to the questions: Who? What? When? Why? With what effect?
- Body – an explanation of the information provided earlier in the lead, starting from the most newsworthy info to other less important, background info
- Dateline – to confirm that you’re providing the most up-to-date information
- Company info – a short paragraph about your company to help journalists understand the nature of the business and make writing about it easier
- Media contact information – author or company’s/agency’s contact information
Now, it’s time to double-check everything
Still need help Click the button below to download our press release template so that you have everything you need to put one together in no time at all.
Download Press Release Template
But, as Gene Fowler once put it, writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead… You might be able to write with flair but also suffer from the blank-page syndrome from time to time.
It can be painful, especially when your press releases begin to pile up. Luckily, there is a way to break that mold. With our Plus & Pro Packages, you can easily order your press releases from writers who know how to craft a message to get the “A-HA moment” on the journalist’s end.